Homemade Ice Pack
1) Take equal parts rubbing alcohol and water (usually 2 cups each) and place in a zip lock style gallon sized plastic freezer bag.
2) Place this bag inside another similarly sized freezer bag to protect against leakage.
3) Put bag in freezer for several hours
4) Remove bag from freezer and place wash cloth or hand towel on area to be iced down
5) Ice pack will remain flexible and cold for extended periods of time and can be reused over and over.
Be careful to not over cool the skin. This could cause freezing of the skin and result in painful blisters.