If you have insurance coverage with a plan this practice participates with, your insurance claims will be filed for you. Co-payments are due at the time of service. This in no way relieves you of your financial obligation for services provided by the practice. If you have insurance coverage with a plan this practice does not participate with, payment in full for services rendered is required at the time of service.
If you are uninsured or have an insurance we do not participate with, discounted pricing is available to you.
If your visit is in conjunction with a Worker’s Compensation claim, you must provide the name of the Worker’s Compensation insurance carrier, the name of the person handling your claims at the carrier, the address of the carrier and a valid phone number. You must notify the front desk staff if your claims are to be covered by Worker’s Compensation. Claims will be filed on your behalf.
This practice does not file medical claims to automobile insurances. You must pay in full for services rendered at the time of visit and file for compensation from the automobile insurance carrier on your own behalf.
We recommend you first check with your insurance company to validate we participate and are in-network with them. If we are out-of-network or if you are uninsured, please ask us about self-pay options.
- Aetna – PPO/HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield – PAR/PPO
- Anthem Healthkeepers (We must be listed as PCP for primary care; for urgent care, a referral may be required)
- CIGNA Healthcare – PPO/HMO (We do not participate with CIGNA Connect)
- Coventry Healthcare
- PHCS / Multiplan
- Tricare Standard
- Tricare Prime (Urgent Care Only)
- United Healthcare – Options/Non-Options (includes UMR)
- Optimum Choice (MDIPA)
- Optima Health
- Virginia Health Network
- Please call us at 540-786-1200 to verify other insurance participation