If you have insurance coverage with a plan this practice participates with, your insurance claims will be filed for you. Co-payments are due at the time of service. This in no way relieves you of your financial obligation for services provided by the practice. If you have insurance coverage with a plan this practice does not participate with or files a claim as a courtesy, payment in full for services rendered is required at the time of service.
We recommend you first check with your insurance company to validate we participate and are in-network with them. If we are out-of-network or if you are uninsured, please ask us about self-pay options.
We participate with:
- Aetna Health Plans- PPO/HMO
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield – PPO
- Anthem Healthkeepers (We must be listed as PCP for primary care)
- CIGNA Healthcare – PPO/HMO
- Coventry Healthcare
- First Health Network
- Medcost (formerly Virginia Health Network)
- TRICARE Select
- United Healthcare – Options/Non-Options (includes UMR)
- Optimum Choice/MDIPA (We must be listed as PCP on card for primary care)
- Optima Health
If you have the following plans, we can see you for URGENT CARE* only:
- Anthem Healthkeepers Plus
- Aetna Better Health of Virginia
- Carefirst HMO
- Most Medicare Advantage HMO plans (i.e. Anthem MediBlue HMO, Humana HMO)
- Optima Health
- Tricare Prime
- United Healthcare Optimum Choice/MDIPA (if we are NOT PCP on card, referrals may be required)
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Virginia Premier
*Urgent care co-payments may apply.
We do not accept or file claims to the following plans:
- CIGNA Connect
- Mary Washington Healthcare Medicare Advantage
- Molina (formerly known as Magellan)
If you are uninsured or have an insurance we do not participate with, discounted pricing is available to you.
If your visit is in conjunction with a Worker’s Compensation claim, you must provide the name of the Worker’s Compensation insurance carrier, the name of the person handling your claims at the carrier, the address of the carrier and a valid phone number. You must notify the front desk staff if your claims are to be covered by Worker’s Compensation. Claims will be filed on your behalf.
This practice does not file medical claims to automobile insurances. You must pay in full for services rendered at the time of visit and file for compensation from the automobile insurance carrier on your own behalf.